Update April 26, 2023: Get early access to it’s a small world on May 3 and 4:
– Exclusive access for Annual Pass members, from 11:30 am to 2.30 pm (from 10:30 am on May 4)
– Premier access (up-charge) for regular park goers from 2.30 pm to 6 pm & free Disney Premier Access entrance for Annual Passholders
Disneyland Pars has announced that the iconic “it’s a small world” attraction will reopen on May 5, 2023 after a refurbishment that lasted over 1 1/2 years.
76. Secrets of Worlds of Pixar – AirMagique – Unofficial Disneyland Paris Podcast
- 76. Secrets of Worlds of Pixar
- 75. Disneyland Paris D23 Imagineering Tour | Behind the Scenes Remy's Ratatouille Adventure & Avengers Campus
- 74. Secrets of Avengers Campus | Disneyland Paris
- 73. What You Need to Know About Avengers: Power the Night Drone Show + Magic Over Disney
- 72. Most Expensive DLP Dinner Ever + New Years Eve Party at Disneyland Paris
The extensive refurbishment began on November 2021 and has focused on technical as well as a cosmetic upgrades to the interior and exterior of the attraction.
Annual Passholders can experience “it’s a small world” ahead of it’s official opening on May 3 and 4. No extra advanced reservations need to be made to get early access. Annual Passes will need to be shown at the attraction’s entrance to gain access.
To celebrate the occasion, Disneyland Paris also released a cheerful promo video that features Cast Members humming the iconic Sherman Brothers tune.
Are you looking forward to the reopening of “it’s a small world”? Let us know in the comments below.
Follow AirMagique on Twitter, Instagram, Spotify (Podcast), Apple Podcast, and YouTube to get your daily dose of Disneyland Paris.
Cast Members Shoved by Security Guards While Striking at Disneyland Paris
During the ongoing strike at Disneyland Paris, Cast Members are rallying for increased wages. The demonstration took a tense turn when third-party security guards resorted to shoving the protesting Cast Members. As can be seen in the original video shared by Twitter user @timekeeper: Security guards, hired by a third-party company, can be observed at…
Disneyland Paris Cast Members Strike | March Through Theme Parks
On Tuesday, May 30 2023, Disneyland Paris Cast Members striked and marched through both theme parks. Their primary demands revolve around seeking improved compensation and working conditions. Unless an agreement is reached further Cast Member strikes are likely to occur. The Cast Member union UNSA (National Union of Autonomous Trade Unions), has announced further strikes…
Cable Car Bake Shop Re-Opens with Kiri Re-Design
Folks visiting Disneyland Park Paris now have the opportunity to indulge in an assortment of pastries made with Kiri cheese. These treats can be sampled at the Cable Car Bake Shop. As part of Kiri’s sponsorship of the “traditional” American bake shop on Main Street U.S.A., Cable Car Bake Shop has been revamped in the…