Effective immediately, Disneyland Paris has significantly raised the prices at its restaurants.
Overview of price increases at Disneyland Paris buffet restaurants:
– Plaza Gardens Restaurant: €38 to €45 (+7)
– La Cantina: €34 to €35 (+1)
– Hunter’s Grill/Beaver Creek Tavern: €38 to €45 (+7)
– Downtown Restaurant: €42 to €45 (+3)
– Cape Cod: €42 to €45 (+3)
– Crockett’s Tavern: €34 to €35 (+1)
– Chuck Wagon Cafe: €38 to €40 (+2)
– Restaurant Agrabah Café: €38 to €40 (+2)
– PYM Kitchen: €42 to €45 (+3)
Overview of menu price increases at Disneyland Paris table service restaurants:
– Auberge de Cendrillon: €79 to €95 (+16)
– Walt’s – an American Restaurant: €42 to €55 (+13)
– Silver Spur Steakhouse: €42 to €45 (+3)
– Captain Jack’s – Restaurant des Pirates: €42 to €45 (+3)
– The Lucky Nugget Saloon: €22 to €25 (+3)
– Manhattan Restaurant: €49 to €55 (+6)
– Bistrot Chez Rémy: €42 to €55 (+13)
Quick service restaurants have also gotten a price hike. Many have removed the desert from the menus (combos), which have also increased in price at many locations. Park goers can still purchase a desert at an additional charge if they wish. Please check the official app or website for the current menu and price details.
The price changes will not affect those who have already booked and paid for their meal plan.
These price increases come at a time of considerable inflation (10%) and the European energy crisis. Reactions to the price increases have been overwhelmingly negative online.
These are the best restaurants at Disneyland Paris.
How do you feel about the restaurant price increases at Disneyland Paris? Let us know in the comments below.
Disneyland Paris has cut 4 (out of 5) pieces of entertainment/shows in Avengers Campus, Walt Disney Studios Park from the program. When park goers open the official Disneyland Paris Mobile App, the will no longer be able to spot the following shows on the map/list: The only remaining piece of entertainment in Avengers Campus is…
There are a plethora of mistakes one can make when visiting Disneyland Paris. Which could result in a less than optimal visit. While any trip to Disneyland Paris carries a certain degree of fun, there are several mistakes one can easily avoid to make the best out of a day in the parks. Simple things…
Now that we’ve entered the low season, work on Disney Village 2.0 is in full swing at Disneyland Paris. The closure of Café Mickey, Planet Hollywood and King Ludwigs mark the first big steps in the overhaul of the shopping, dining and entertainment district. According to OUTSIDEARS (Link to original Twitter post in French) construction…