Mobile Food Ordering just became available at Fuente del Oro in Frontierland. Bringing the number of Mobile Food Ordering locations up to 6.
Mobile Food Ordering is available at the following locations:
- Casey’s Corner on Main Street U.S.A.
- Café Hyperion in Discoveryland
- Restaurant Hakuna Matata in Adventureland
- Last Chance Café in Frontierland
- Fuente del Oro in Frontierland
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Restaurant en Coulisse in Studio 1
What is Mobile Food Ordering?
In a nutshell, Mobile Food Ordering enables park goers to pre-order and pay for food from select restaurants in the park. This can be done via their smart phone over the official Disneyland Paris App.
Mobile Food Ordering was first introduced in Walt Disney World in 2017 and didn’t make its way over to Disneyland Paris until 2021.
We recommend using the service when available since it saves a bunch of time waiting in line and is available at no extra cost.
How does Mobile Food Ordering Work?
1. After installing and opening the official app on your smartphone, select Food from the navigation bar.
2. Scroll down to Food & Drink Pre-Order and select your desired restaurant.
3. Select a time slot to pick up your order. Pro Tip: Book early during the lunch and dinner rush as available slots fill up quickly.
4. Select your food, snacks and drinks.
5. Confirm your order and enter your contact details. If you have an annual pass you can enter your information and receive your annual pass discount.
6. Accept the terms and conditions and pay* for your order.
7. Head to your chosen restaurant during your time slot and tap on “I’m here!” In your confirmation e-mail.
8. Pick up your order at the dedicated counter when ready. Bon Appétit!
*Accepted payment methods include: Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, American Express, Carte bleue, Diners, Discover, JCB, UnionPay International.