The Art of Disneyland Paris will be for sale at the resort starting July 5th, 2022.
The 200-page book will be available for €50 at the following location: The Storybook Store, Flora’s Unique Boutique, Harrington’s Fine China & Porcelain, Sir Mickey’s Boutique, Constellations, Walt Disney Studios Store, The Disney Gallery, World of Disney, and Bay Boutique.
First announced in April during the annual pass Showtime event, the Art pf Disneyland Paris features more than 300 photos, as well as concept art by Imagineers and artists of the Disney entertainment department.
Disneyland Paris describes it as a “portfolio and album of memories,”. The book will cover the 30-year history of Disneyland Paris.
Follow AirMagique on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify (Podcast), Apple Podcast, and YouTube to get your daily dose of Disneyland Paris.
- Cast Members Shoved by Security Guards While Striking at Disneyland Paris
- Disneyland Paris Cast Members Strike | March Through Theme Parks
- Cable Car Bake Shop Re-Opens with Kiri Re-Design
- “Luca” Show Coming to Walt Disney Studios Park? | Disneyland Paris
- Secrets of Worlds of Pixar | Walt Disney Studios Park | Disneyland Paris