The Art of Disneyland Paris will be for sale at the resort starting July 5th, 2022.
The 200-page book will be available for €50 at the following location: The Storybook Store, Flora’s Unique Boutique, Harrington’s Fine China & Porcelain, Sir Mickey’s Boutique, Constellations, Walt Disney Studios Store, The Disney Gallery, World of Disney, and Bay Boutique.
First announced in April during the annual pass Showtime event, the Art pf Disneyland Paris features more than 300 photos, as well as concept art by Imagineers and artists of the Disney entertainment department.
Disneyland Paris describes it as a “portfolio and album of memories,”. The book will cover the 30-year history of Disneyland Paris.
- Rumor: Starbucks Replacing Market House Deli at Disneyland Paris
- New Disney Village 2.0 Concept Art & Imagineer Interview | Disneyland Paris
- Massive Wave of Restaurant Price Increases hit Disneyland Paris
- Big Thunder Mountain Deep Dive | Disneyland Paris
- Disney Reinstates Iger After Ousting Chapek as CEO