In 2018, Disneyland Paris announced a 2 billion euro (~$2.5 billion) multi-year expansion featuring Marvel, Star Wars, and Frozen lands in Walt Disney Studios Park, Paris.
Now it looks like the Star Wars land may have been canceled.
According to Imagineer Jim Shull on Twitter, it looks like Disney has decided to not move forward with the land.
While Disneyland Paris has not officially confirmed the news, they have not shared any updates regarding the land since 2018.
Shull mentions that the new “Splash Mountain” re-theme “Tiana’s Bayou Adventure” could be built in it’s place.
- Rumor: Starbucks Replacing Market House Deli at Disneyland Paris
- New Disney Village 2.0 Concept Art & Imagineer Interview | Disneyland Paris
- Massive Wave of Restaurant Price Increases hit Disneyland Paris
- Big Thunder Mountain Deep Dive | Disneyland Paris
- Disney Reinstates Iger After Ousting Chapek as CEO