Park goers can now purchase “Premier Access” at Crush’s Coaster in Walt Disney Studios park.
Premier access grants park goers the ability to skip the “stand by” queue and access a faster, priority queue.
The service is available at select attractions throughout Walt Disney Studios park and Disneyland park.
Crush’s Coaster regularly sees 100+ minute stand by queues on weekends due to it’s high re-rideability and low capacity.
“Premier Access” prices vary from day to day based on demand and usually move within the 5–18 Euro spectrum.
While the Disneyland Paris app has not enabled “Premier Access” purchases yet. It will likely become available in the coming days.
Update: Pricing has just been released by Disneyland Paris. Crush’s Coaster is currently priced at 13 Euros per person/ride.
This place’s Crush’s Coaster in the top tier. Prices for top tier attractions can go up to 18 Euros on busy days.
- Avengers Campus Opening July 20th + Attraction, Food & Merchandise Details Revealed
- New Concept Art & Attraction Details for Avengers Campus Paris
- New Concept Art for the Avengers Campus Paris “Hero Training Center” Meet & Greet!
- First Look at Avengers Campus Paris Cast Member Costumes
- New Avengers Campus Paris Trailer Breakdown